Tai Chi and Qi Gong for Beginners
Tai Chi and Qi Gong, step-by-step,
Time: Tuesday night 7:00 PM for an hour
Address: 34a Franklin Street, Annerley, Qld 4103
What do we learn in the class?
In this class, student will learn both Qi Gong and Tai Chi. Each session begin with warm up Qi Gong from neck to ankles, follow by learning and practicing Tai Chi Yang Level One.
Yang level One, 8 Forms. It is an introductory routine, easy to learn because of its simplicity, symmetry, and compact in a small space. It is good for beginners, each posture provides you the skill necessary to the next move. It is also know as Tai Chi 10 Form if you count the opening ans closing forms. Created by Chinese Sport Committee as the Level – 1 Tai Chi, Yi-duan Taiji.
Reasons to come
- Learn and practice Qi Gong warm up in the correct way.
- Learn how to do simplify Yang Tai Chi 8 movements to improve your own health in a safely and effectively way;
- Gain more depth of understanding of Yang 8 forms and how it help people with their health;
- Be able to perform the whole set alone with and without music.
Who should come?
Anyone who is interested in learning, practicing or (and) teaching Qi Gong /Tai Chi.
What is included?
During the term, you will receive a recorded video of the session each week to assist you to learn and practice after the class. Certificate at the completion of the course.
What You Can Learn – Qi Gong?
Qi Gong Shibashi Set One
Qi Gong Shibashi Set Two
Qi Gong Shibashi Set Three
Baduanjin Qi Gong
Lotus Qi Gong
What You Can Learn – Tai Chi?
Level – 1 Tai Chi, Yi-duan Taiji, 8 forms
Level – 2 Tai Chi, Er-duan Taiji, 16 forms
Level – 3 Tai Chi, San-duan Taiji, 24 forms
Tai Chi for Health Program:
Tai Chi for Arthritis Part I
Tai Chi for Arthritis Part II
Tai Chi for Diabetes
Traditional Sun 73 Forms
- Wear comfortable cloth and socks.
- Maximum 5 attendees to ensure individualized attention to YOU!
- Parking on the street please. To be aware that this is a One-way street.
- Student are required to pay upfront and it is not refundable but transferable to someone who can use the credit in the same term dates.