Sat 8:00 – 9:00 AM, 8 weeks
Address: 34a Franklin Street, Annerley, Qld 4103
Term 2: 8, 15, 22,29 May, 5, 12, 19 and 26 June 2021
What do we learn in the class?
We will continue learning and practicing we have learnt Yang 10 forms in Term 1. Then we will learn and practice Qi Gong Shibashi One (Eighteen forms of medical Qi Gong movements with healing music.)
Yang 8 Forms. It is an introductory routine, easy to learn because of its simplicity, symmetry, and compact in a small space. It is good for beginners, each posture provides you the skill necessary to the next move. It is also know as Tai Chi 10 Form if you count the opening ans closing forms. Created by Chinese Sport Committee as the Level – 1 Tai Chi, Yi-duan Taiji.
Reasons to come
- Learn how to do simplify Yang Tai Chi 8 movements to improve your own health in a safely and effectively way;
- Gain more depth of understanding of Yang 8 forms and how it help people with their health;
- Be able to perform the whole set alone with and without music.
Who should come?
Anyone who is interested in learning, practicing or (and) teaching Tai Chi.
What is included?
During the term, you will receive a recorded video of the session each week to assist you to learn and practice after the class. Certificate at the completion of the course.
What You Can Learn – Tai Chi?
Level – 1 Tai Chi, Yi-duan Taiji, 8 forms
Level – 2 Tai Chi, Er-duan Taiji, 16 forms
Level – 3 Tai Chi, San-duan Taiji, 24 forms
Tai Chi for Health Program:
Tai Chi for Arthritis Part I
Tai Chi for Arthritis Part II
Tai Chi for Diabetes
Traditional Sun 73 Forms
- Wear comfortable cloth and socks.
- Maximum 5 attendees to ensure individualized attention to YOU!
- Parking on the street please. To be aware that this is a One-way street.
Cost: $240 each,